Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

FJ Gravity knife leather case

Article about: Does anyone know if the Fallschrimjager knife was issued or supplied with a case or pouch? Mine was is a black leather pouch. Maybe private purchase item?

?

Quote by shellmac View Post
    Ok. Here some main signs of the fake. Original SMF gravity knife type II (disasembling version) doesnt have any logo on the blade. Only first type SMF knife had logo on the blade and the logo was etched by acid. Your knife is type II and has logo (that is bad) and the logo is stamped (not etched like original piece, that is also bad). Next sign is bad shape of the metal head/bolster. It is sligthly different shape from original piece. Next sign is the poor wood on your grips. Next sign is the arrow you have on the metal blade is significanr for Weyersberg manufacturer. SMF arrow is simplier and different from the arrow on your knife. There are more signs on your knife how to recognize it is fake (this fake version was made in our country Czech republic). I cooperate on book about gravity knives, so I know what i am talking about ;-)

You can buy that book and read the chapter about fakes/copies gravity knife. I highly recommend this book to all gravity knife collectors. It is must have book ;-)

Jiri
    Unfortunate your Czech fellow countryman have surely bought a copy of your book too, which will surely lead to a new book:
    How to detect a FJ knife after the Czech refrencework…..

That is the bad thing about published referencework, the forgers read them too!

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ Gravity knife leather case
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2