Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Fredericus 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger

Article about: Hey guys! It's official! I gave myself Christmas present a bit early Do any of you have one of these?

Rich if the system still allows you...could you upload onto your post a few photos from Johnsons link.?

Inevitably someone will purchase that dagger at that high price and the link will be come dead.
    If the system does not ..please let me know.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fredericus 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger
    P
    Many

Post war or wartime production? Always a concern when we know a maker continued into production after WW2. You only need to read the biography of Jim Atwood to get a picture of what was happening in the 1960's. I personally would want to research whether Paul Dinger had any involvement with Atwood post WW2. It's well know Atwood had a business relationship with Paul Muller and Thomas M Johnson, who for a time sold some of his parts daggers and later bought Atwood's dagger parts he acquired at Solingen.
    By the early 1960's there was not really any "checks" on what small producers in Germany were doing. We know that from Atwood's activities.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Rich if the system still allows you...could you upload onto your post a few photos from Johnsons link.?

Inevitably someone will purchase that dagger at that high price and the link will be come dead.
    If the system does not ..please let me know.

Regards Larry
    Larry, done, images posted with description on my posting pointing this dagger out as well as others that did not have images but only links. I must add this however:

Addendum & Disclaimer: I grabbed these images from the sellers web page. This dagger in no way is offered for sale by myself and is to be used as a reference guide only for better understanding by collectors about these fine blades!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4