Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gravity knife - Weyersberg type I

Article about: Hi! I would want to know your opinion on this Weyersberg type I knife, i would say in general it looks ok but there is something off about the maker mark. Original or some beatup invention?

?

Default Gravity knife - Weyersberg type I

Hi!

I would want to know your opinion on this Weyersberg type I knife, i would say in general it looks ok but there is something off about the maker mark.
    Original or some beatup invention?

Gravity knife - Weyersberg type IGravity knife - Weyersberg type IGravity knife - Weyersberg type IGravity knife - Weyersberg type IGravity knife - Weyersberg type I

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gravity knife - Weyersberg type I
    P
    Many

To start with it's damaged with bits missing, pins protruding, worn blade. Contrived wear? It does look a bit dodgy, notice the difference to the ring in this photo of a good Weyersberg.
    Personally I would avoid it.

Gravity knife - Weyersberg type I

Beat up yes but I think original. It could be restored as modern aftermarket parts are available. PY.

I would say the blade is a bit more worn as it is half missing / broken off
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill