Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for Review

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm trying to authenticate this dagger made by FW Holler. I understand that Holler used parts from other companies, but I don't know enough about these daggers to have a good op

?

Default Luftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for Review

Hi everyone, I'm trying to authenticate this dagger made by FW Holler.

I understand that Holler used parts from other companies, but I don't know enough about these daggers to have a good opinion yet.
    Please share your thoughts on this one, photos are whats I have for know, I will also try to get better photos if initial comments seems to be positive.

The part between the handle and cross-guard is suspiciously gold looking and the hangers look too mint in my opinion.

Thank you for looking

Luftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for ReviewLuftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd model Dagger by F.W Holler up for Review
    P
    Many

?

Bump..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The crossguard is correct for Holler and a generic Pommel is being used.
    The hangers were added onto the dagger later .

The gold ferrule ring did not happen and was recently added.
    And as always the offensive swastika is blocked as seen on certain selling websites and social media.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you so much for the information Larry.

So all looks okay and period except for the "gold ferrule ring"?

Im not sure how much the replaced ring can affect the value but this one will sell for around 385 euros, would you think its a fair price for its condition?