Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern mini

Article about: This one comes straight vom Germany, the dagger has a great blade, fully mint with 100% crossgrain, i love it! Golding on the swastika is still there, and it has the typically springly wire

?

Default Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern mini

This one comes straight vom Germany, the dagger has a great blade, fully mint with 100% crossgrain, i love it!
    Its not easy capturing crossgrain, but i think you all get an idea about its condotion, i also like the needle sharp tip!
    Golding on the swastika is still there, and it has the typically springly wire that Höller used on their second pattern lufts.
    The hanger straps have lost their blue colour and turned to a shade of braun.
    I had them before in the braun colour, but now i can explain it, underneath the clips the strap still got its blue colour!
    Colour faints with sun-daylight on these straps, so Gents take care, do not expose them to sunlight.
    It also has a little brother a Höster mini, look for yourself.
    Enjoy the pics
    Ger
    Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern mini

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern mini
    P
    Many

?

And here its little brother, the Hörster salesman sample 8"inch tall
    Luftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern miniLuftwaffe 2nd pattern dagger by Höller & Horster 2nd pattern mini

Another beautiful addition to your collection. Bob

Hi Ger..love them both especially the full length Holler. Juicy piece of candy grip and the gilt is still in place on the Pommel.

I might want to twist your arm for that one

To very nice finds both of which compliment each other.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

pfffff ger where do you get those beauty's ???
    One word ...... MAGNIFICENT

A pair of great examples Ger , Those minitures are real cool, great plated swaz on the Holler must post my Luft SMF, Regards, Paul

That is real nice 👍👍

Love them Both

?

Beauties Ger , i love the colour toning on the grip .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Even my wife loves the Mini! very nice! Regards,Geoff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast