Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium

Article about: Hello Guys! I recently started to learn more about Navy and Luftwaffe Daggers. Last Week i came across this very nice Eickhorn Dagger. I always loved the first Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger so it

Default Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium

Hello Guys!

I recently started to learn more about Navy and Luftwaffe Daggers. Last Week i came across this very nice Eickhorn Dagger. I always loved the first Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger so it was only a Question of Time before i am gonna get my first one. I could not see anything wrong with this Dagger.

Would be great to tell me what you think about this Piece!

If more Photos needed pls let me know.

as always thank you for the Time and help! I appreciate it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium   Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium  

Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium   Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium  

Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger 1.Pattern Eickhorn Aluminium
    P
    Many

I forgot to add that this exact same Dagger was used by Ralf Siegert for his reference Book!

Even if i have no doubts about this Dagger it is always good to hear your opinions.
    Last edited by Merrydoc; 08-29-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Nobody? It`s so quite in here

My apologies Doc and the thread should not of gone unanswered this long .
    Its the holiday weekend here and will address this later today or tonight.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Very nice example Doc!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Looks good doc and a point of reference for the readers here..as this example can be seen in Ralf Siegerts luftwaffe reference on pgs 196 - 197
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by TWS View Post
    Very nice example Doc!
    Thank you very much!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Looks good doc and a point of reference for the readers here..as this example can be seen in Ralf Siegerts luftwaffe reference on pgs 196 - 197
    Thank you very much Larry! Im very busy too at the Moment and have almost no Time so no Problem at all! I really appreciate the Time and effort you Guys have put in here!