Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?

Article about: Greetings, I came across this , i'm kinda sceptical about it, altough I dont know alot about daggers of the third reich. After some research I think it might relate to the condor legion. Wha

?

Default Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?

Greetings,

I came across this , i'm kinda sceptical about it, altough I dont know alot about daggers of the third reich. After some research I think it might relate to the condor legion. What do you guys think about it? Should I save my money?

Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?

Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger Condor Legion? Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hey,
    you are right to be sceptical and to save your money! Total fake.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thanks for your quick reply. Cheers

Hello M4 welcome to the forum..this type of dagger if it were original..was called the Hermann Goring industrial dagger...presented only to him..unfortunately this is a one of a kind. To answer your question..yes save your money unless you are about ready to mortgage your home to purchase this beauty..at around 200K !...then again..if offered to you for $50 save your money still..its not worth $30 See the existing link below..or you can use the forums google search engine and type in "Hermann Goring Industrial dagger"...many other threads exist concerning this heavily faked repro. Regards Larry

Rare dagger ?????
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Allright, thanks. That cleared it up for me