Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe Dagger Producers

Article about: Listed below is the beginning of a list of blade producers for the DLV, NSFK...1st and 2nd model Luftwaffe officers dagger. During this transition of building a Luftwaffe data base...if ther

Welcome Federich ....when you are able to post..please start a separate thread on the dagger that you have and the community here will gladly be able to review it with you. Welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers
    P
    Many

Can you please update the Luftwaffe sword producers with David Malsch.

Happy new Year! Tobias

- - ------- - -

Can you please update the Luftwaffe sword producers with David Malsch.

Happy new Year! Tobias

?

Hello! Through my hands has passed the Dagger Luftwaffe, 2-style. The picture of this type of stigma was done on the SS daggers ... A rare image of the mark on the Luftwaffe dagger..

Luftwaffe  Dagger  ProducersLuftwaffe  Dagger  Producers

Please update Luftwaffe sword producers with WKC.

Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers

Cheers!

Default Luftwaffe Sword Period Puma

Hello!

I was looking at some archives at different auctionsites and found this great sword and rare
    producer for LW swords, can you please update the LW sword producer list with PUMA.
    here are some pics of this mint Puma with packing paper.

Cheers! Tobias

Hello,

I just found a producer i never seen on the Luftwaffe sword before "Plümacher Richard & Sohn", so i guess this is a rare producers, Larry
    please update the LW sword producers list! Best regards Tobias.

Happy new Year!

I never thought I see the day that F. Dick who was a large SA producer ....produced a specialty 1st Model Mid period Luftwaffe dagger.
    This dagger can be seen on Thomas Wittmanns video > YouTube

I also added to the list and the youtube link of this producer.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Did Paul Weyersberg make 1st model daggers as well? I see them fairly often but I do not see the maker in the list

Quote by TomServo View Post
    Did Paul Weyersberg make 1st model daggers as well? I see them fairly often but I do not see the maker in the list
    Goodeye Tom and yes they did ..an oversight and I have added that producer to the list.

Regards Larry

Larry, can you please update the LW swords producer list with Tiger

Cheers/Tobias

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast