Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe Dagger Producers

Article about: Listed below is the beginning of a list of blade producers for the DLV, NSFK...1st and 2nd model Luftwaffe officers dagger. During this transition of building a Luftwaffe data base...if ther

Find another LW sword maker today i never seen, IMO a rare producer, Larry please ad this one to the list

D. Lüneschloss in Solingen

Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers
    P
    Many

Hi Tobias ...this producer did make 2nd model Luftwaffe daggers and they also are deemed very rare.

First for me as well...and I will add it to the Luft swords list and tag it " Circumspect " for the time being.
    Hopefully another example will pop up coming out of someones collection for further review.

Im not a fan of White background photos ....for me leaves out natural lighting and hides alot.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry, here are the auction house description and another picture, its comming up at next Hermann-Historica auction
    if you got account there you can see better pictures i guess, but still with only the white background

"Nickel-plated blade with etched manufacturer's logo. Aluminum pommel and crossguard with golden anodized sun gears, blue leather-covered grip with wire wrapping. Blue leather-covered scabbard with aluminum fittings (the lower one in a different colour) and sewn-on blue carrying strap. Complete with blue leather hanger. Length approx. 86 cm."

i just made a google translation from German to English and took some screen shots on the Sword

Best Regards Tobias

I think this thread should be renamed Luftwaffe Edged Blades Producers.

There is a huge difference in this white background compared to a plain white linen sheet or even a white piece of paper ....but with a linen sheet there will be shadows of the swords details.

Photos like these appear to be dropped into a digital white background. No shadowing.
    Anyway ....just my thoughts and the producer name has been added including " circumspect ".

On another Auction site ...I was bidding on an item ...and then suddenly the item I was bidding on mysteriously appeared as something else unrelated. I cancelled my account and rescinded all my information.

I will take Blackjack over Poker anyday

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    There is a huge difference in this white background compared to a plain white linen sheet or even a white piece of paper ....but with a linen sheet there will be shadows of the swords details.

Photos like these appear to be dropped into a digital white background. No shadowing.
    Best Larry
    Larry its white background with photographers lights (usually those wierd umbrellas). It makes white background brighter. For some reason a lot of people think its a good idea

?

There is a thread on a German Forum about Luftwaffe Schwerte and their producers.
    Producers on this list are accepted and proven.

-Paul Weyersberg & Co. Solingen (Alu/Neusilber/Neusilber+Damastklinge)

-ORIGINAL Eickhorn Solingen (Buntmetall/Neusilber/Alu)

-Gaefler F. und A. Helbig, Steinbach, Kr. Meiningen. (Neusilber/Alu)

-W.K.C. WAFFENFABRIK SOLINGEN (Neusilber/Alu)

-Hast & Uhthoff, Dresden (Buntmetall/Neusilber)

-Original Eickhorn Solingen"A. Kuhl Münster-Essen" (Buntmetall)

-SMF Solingen (Neusilber/Buntmetall/Alu)

-Emil Voos Solingen (Alu)

-Alcoso Solingen (Buntmetall/Neusilber)

-Hörster Solingen (Neusilber)

-David Malsch aus Steinbach(Thür.) (Buntmetall)

-Puma (Alu/Neusilber)

-Carl Julius Krebs (Alu/Neusilber)

-WMW Waffen = Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg (Alu/Neusilber)

-Tiger Solingen (Alu)

-David Malsch, Steinbach (Neusilber/Buntmetall)

-Gebr. Heller Marienthal b.Schweina/Thür. (Neusilber)

-Ernst Pack & Söhne (Neusilber)

No Luneschloss accepted, you have to keep in mind that this Luneschloss Logo is one that is used a lot on copies.

Ger

?

Hey Guys just got this what do think? every thing looks good to me, if it is a repro then its extremly well done
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers  

?

Read the last line of the reply above your post.
    A lot of luftwaffe swords are put together pieces mixed original with later produced parts.
    just to show a picture of a logo on a blade doesnt mean a thing if the complete sword isnt shown.

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-26-2023 at 08:41 AM.

?

I did, look at the difference in MM, also mine has a proper Waffen-amted stamp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast