Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions please

Article about: I just came across this early Luftwaffe Dagger in an Antique Store and would appreciate any thoughts on its possible authenticity. I could not find any Maker Marks on the Dagger, Scabbard or

Default Luftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions please

I just came across this early Luftwaffe Dagger in an Antique Store and would appreciate any thoughts on its possible authenticity. I could not find any Maker Marks on the Dagger, Scabbard or Blade.

Please let me know what you think. Real or fake?

Thanks in advance.

HaroldLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions pleaseLuftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions please
    Harold
    Oklahoma - USA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger....real or fake?...Opinions please
    P
    Many

that's a very poor quality fake. The materials, the dimensions - the quality - everything is off. save your money!

watch a couple of Thomas Wittman videos to see these things handled up close to get a feel for them.'

WAM Hobby Journal #4 - Luftwaffe Daggers & Swords - YouTube

Thanks!

Run away......

Messed with including replaced swastika medallions. Junk
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill