Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe funeral dagger

Article about: Hello guys, could you give your thoughts on this dagger i am thinking of buying, as you know they are not seen very often the maker is correct (Klaas) does everything look as should be to yo

A real funeral dagger IMO would be the one you took a second mortgage out on the house to buy, then your wife found out and killed you!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe funeral dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    A real funeral dagger IMO would be the one you took a second mortgage out on the house to buy, then your wife found out and killed you!!!

I always knock a 0 off or maybe 2 zero's LOL simples! god help me if she finds out

Probably they would stab us with any dagger
    Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    I always knock a 0 off or maybe 2 zero's LOL simples! god help me if she finds out

Removing a Label is harder than receiving one...the story of the Funeral dagger people will shy away from because of the made up folklore ..and yet still a decent dagger from a prominent producer. I fell I would of like to collect all 3 of the same dagger type.....

1. A full white grip
    2. A grip showing how the white has chipped off ( seen in Freds Post )
    3. and the final black grip void of the the white plastic coating

I would collect this type of dagger because of degeneration issues..as we see in differences seen with Early , Mid and Late period daggers of the same type and by the same producer. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wouldnt mind doing that Larry but the cost would be beyond me i think, and definitely beyond my wife and her reasoning
    thanks for all the reply's aswell chaps

cheers Ronnie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3