Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe gravity Knife

Article about: Hello. an opinion about this knife. original or fake. thank you

Default Luftwaffe gravity Knife

Hello. an opinion about this knife. original or fake. thank youLuftwaffe gravity KnifeLuftwaffe gravity KnifeLuftwaffe gravity KnifeLuftwaffe gravity Knife
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe gravity Knife   Luftwaffe gravity Knife  

Luftwaffe gravity Knife   Luftwaffe gravity Knife  

Luftwaffe gravity Knife   Luftwaffe gravity Knife  

Luftwaffe gravity Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe gravity Knife
    P
    Many

good morning. There is really no one to help me with an assessment. If I can not find help here either, I do not know where to look. Regards Costin

Looks like a good Third Reich era SMF.

Original in my opinion. No issues that I can see. PY

thanks a lot . I was really angry that no one tells me.

The forum is not populated 24/7. Sometimes it takes a few days for a thread to receive a reply. It's not out of spite. People are simply busy with their own lives.

Patience is a virtue.

B.B.

I still have a two-week post and I have no confirmation (reproduction or original). That's why I said I was upset. I was hoping to find people with more experience here.

Quote by Sttel69 View Post
    I still have a two-week post and I have no confirmation (reproduction or original). That's why I said I was upset. I was hoping to find people with more experience here.
    This is your only thread with the posts you replied to. You have no other history except what you posted on June 2. What posts do you speak of that are 2 weeks old ?? .. o_O ?

This forum is loaded with experience !!

Im a little upset now ....are you a troller ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is the same as mine. Is a Good original example

it appears Stel69 is telling the truth that there was a question dated on May18th in the new users forum on which no photos can be posted upon approval of an Admin.
    It would be difficult for anyone to see or reply to a thread with no photos. I do not know when you were approved ...but it is beyond the control of any moderator.

I do apologize for the harsh wording.
    Please enter and enjoy your stay

Also have patience of any future posts or threads waiting for replies. Answers generally come very quickly within these forums..and not as easy in the new users forum.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast