Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe gravity knife

Article about: hello my last find,i think its decent gravity knife of the german paratroopers. i confronted it in the forum search option and at this moment i think its an original piece by smf-one of the

Default luftwaffe gravity knife

hello
    my last find,i think its decent gravity knife of the german paratroopers.
    i confronted it in the forum search option and at this moment i think its an original piece by smf-one of the more common makers due to the search results.there was an ingerention in the spike and i think in the blade edge.my question is about it-the shape of the blade tip is i think not the oruginal factory,rather reworked by someone,what do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe gravity knife   luftwaffe gravity knife  

luftwaffe gravity knife   luftwaffe gravity knife  

luftwaffe gravity knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe gravity knife
    P
    Many

Authentic but yes, the tip is reshaped, probably to remove tip damage similar to what we see at the other end of the blade. Is it a good buy? Really depends on how important a good example is to you and your budget.

hello,thank You for the response so this is what i thinked about the tip.i think for a first gravity buy is not the worst option,the situation was a liitle combined because that was a multiple buy,i bought it along the nice conditioned 84/98 sawback bayonet,standard ks98 bayonet with frog and with a imperial german canteen.from the collectrs point of view maybe not the best purchase but such -used,decent,matching and not combined examples with few disadventages are present in my profile of collecting-but necessarily if the price is low i think that in this case it was.
    one more time than You for confimation my doubts
    regards