Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Maker’s mark

Article about: Hello I need some help please. I can never tell if a mark is etched, stamped, lasered or any other method of marking. Is the maker’s mark in the attached photo correct please? Any comments

Thanks Larry, I think you’re correct please have a look at the rest of the scabbard. What do you think?

Maker’s markMaker’s mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker’s mark
    P
    Many

I still think it is quite possible ...but wait for some of the other members to comment.

Is there any possibility you could photograph it on a less white background ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Sorry Larry, that’s all I’ve got.

Ok..Hangtight Flint ...wait for others to verify.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers Larry, will do.

From what I's seeing I think that there is a good chance that it's all OK with some age to it. Personally I would take it outside in daylight for good lighting values - and go from there. Best Regards, Fred

?

I have np with the scabbard leather, the grain is correct imo.
    The fitting are nickelsilver and easily get that black patina, i had several, loving that, way better then the late alu ones.
    I see no issues here.

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2