Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My new luft sword

Article about: very nice early luft sword rgds Dave

?

Default Re: My new luft sword

nice gun cabinet pammy. Again....I am amazed at your kick ass collection of edged weapons. I can only hope and dream to have such a nice array of edged weaps. I am 25 years old now, and unfortunately didnt have the chance to score any good items from before i was born when they werent so outrageously expensive! lol luckily my fiance enjoys my hobby of collecting, so she understands my "fiendish" need to acquire ww2 militaria! haha thanks for commenting on my bayonet....coming from some1 with such a wonderful collection made me feel good. the leather on the sword is in such good condtion, which is really cool

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new luft sword
    P
    Many

?

THANKS AS THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ALSO AS I HAVE NOT BEEN COLLECTING LONG,I JUST STARTED GOING TO ASTATE SALES AND ACTIONS AND YOUR ON YOUR WAY THANKS FOR SHOWING THAT GREAT BAYONET!!

Pammy, that is a fine Luft sword that all do admire. Not shown on this forum very often and is very pleasant and beautiful. I think i can say that a large majority of the forum members would love to have such a sword in their collection.

Regards, Ty

?

thanks ty,iam going to a big astate this week and a lot of german swords and daggers are there i just hope no collectors come as i been lucky in the past! there are ones with a lions head and abought 3 luft swords 2 in bad condition leather wize! but one is very nice!! i cant wait as i love the astate sales as you never know whats going to be there..i might even put a ad in the paper and my brother has a grass cutting thing he does on the side and most are elderly people i might get him to ask abought military items they might have.i realy think its art /history is why i start loveing this so much!it started with one group lot and i was adicted!!thanks ty again for your nice comment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3