Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Paul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity Knife

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a gravity knife. I have looked at many examples and the main thing missing from mine is the spike marking, there is also interference with the rear hanger. All fake

?

Default Paul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity Knife

Hello. Today I am showing a gravity knife. I have looked at many examples and the main thing missing from mine is the spike marking, there is also interference with the rear hanger. All fakes had such markings. The only marking on my knife is "157" in three places, which is characteristic. I doubt it is not a post-war production or fake. Please give your professional opinion.

Thanks Georgi.

Paul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity KnifePaul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity Knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul Weyersberg & Co Fallschirmjager Gravity Knife
    P
    Many

?

I've watched several videos on the repair of such a knife and I think the spike has been replaced and that's why there is no marking.However, I also ask for your opinion.

thanks Georgi.

I agree the pin holding the ring and spike has been removed or changed. That would reduce value to most collectors.

?

Hello. The knife has already been paid for, and at a high price. I've been buying TR items for a few months now and I didn't know exactly what was going on in this market. I recently discovered the Forum and started to understand some things, and the help of other members is invaluable. On most gravity knives, there is an intervention and the springs and rivets have been changed, especially on those that are not disassembled. I think the knife is not fake. I don't know if other parts besides the needle have been changed. There are no photos of such an example taken apart to compare the other parts. I have to be more careful when choosing such items.

Now you know Georgi from this lesson learned...never buy anything you are unsure of before getting it checked out first ....but better late than never and now you are here.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry. All the daggers I have shown so far were taken before I knew about the forum. I think the situation could have been worse, but now there is serious work to be done because the models of the knives that I still do not own are heavily counterfeited. I hope with all that I have and with your help I can build a good collection.

?

Quote by georgi View Post
    Thanks Larry. All the daggers I have shown so far were taken before I knew about the forum. I think the situation could have been worse, but now there is serious work to be done because the models of the knives that I still do not own are heavily counterfeited. I hope with all that I have and with your help I can build a good collection.
    the recepy would be Post before you Buy

Ger