Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?

Article about: I am looking at this Luft dagger and I can't tell if its fake or not. The wear on it seems alright but there are a few things off. Mainly the eagle. The eye seems wrong. The ring above it is

Default Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?

I am looking at this Luft dagger and I can't tell if its fake or not. The wear on it seems alright but there are a few things off. Mainly the eagle. The eye seems wrong. The ring above it is upside down but I am not sure if thats because took it apart and put it on wrong. Any ideas?

Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Bump: Still not sure the condition of this dagger. I've tried looking for examples close to it but I can't find anything to really compare it to

Hi Tom from what I can see there are no issues that stand out that are glaring.
    Please could you post closeups of the :

Pommel
    crossguard eagle
    and the oakleaf relief on the top of the crossguard.

Your photos do not enlarge for a closer view.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I hope these help. Sorry i cant get the pictures to enlarge. These are th best close ups i can get since they are from another person
    Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?Unmarked Luftwaffe dagger. Real or Fake?