MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic kantine ring

Article about: Okay this will be my last post in here but i think this is the one , if its not then i don't know if i will ever be able to tell a authentic ring to a cast repro

Default Authentic kantine ring

Okay this will be my last post in here but i think this is the one , if its not then i don'tAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ringAuthentic kantine ring know if i will ever be able to tell a authentic ring to a cast repro

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic kantine ring
    P
    Many

?

It is a known style for sure - with coloured stones in the socket. 835 silver content stamp on the inside is also good to see.
    For some reason the inside is very worn like someone filed it which is inconsistent with wear on a finger. Wait for more opinions.

Unfortunately, that's a copy too. A horrible copy of a known pattern. I don't know where you're finding these my friend, but I advise that you look at better sources. There has already been a couple of good suggestions here.