Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Canteen ring original or copy?

Article about: Hi lads, Story behind this ring-this ring was found in old building in the attic. The bulding in ww2 times was a little prison for unwanted political elements. There was found this ring with

Default Canteen ring original or copy?

Hi lads,

Story behind this ring-this ring was found in old building in the attic. The bulding in ww2 times was a little prison for unwanted political elements.
    There was found this ring with few dog tags. The thing is that i cant tell if the ring is real ww2 original or not so i hope that anybody here can help us.

Thanks, lads.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canteen ring original or copy?   Canteen ring original or copy?  

Canteen ring original or copy?   Canteen ring original or copy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Canteen ring original or copy?
    P
    Many

?

Better pics need im afraid. Is the ring marked with 835 silver content?

I'm afraid I didn't notice any markings. But I'll take better photos as soon as I get home from my work trip. And what would it mean if the ring was marked 835 or there was no marking at all?

?

Well most period silver rings had the silver content stamped on the inner ring. 835 (83,5%) is a cheap for of Silver ring used in Germany and Scandinavia during the period. Please check out my thread on my Rings. This one looks similar in design.

Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?Canteen ring original or copy?

So here are the new photos of the ring. Also i was looking for any marking and there is nothing i think. Sure i will look on that thread right now. Thank you lad

Not original. Postwar Czech copy