Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Honor Ring Authenticity Question...

Article about: Hello Collectors and thank you for taking the time to review this item and provide your valued feedback. I appreciate your time and expertise. I have been looking for an authentic honor ring

Default Honor Ring Authenticity Question...

Hello Collectors and thank you for taking the time to review this item and provide your valued feedback. I appreciate your time and expertise.

I have been looking for an authentic honor ring and as you all know this is a long and difficult search. Lots of fakes and scammers out their. I ran across this ring and wanted to get your thoughts.

Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...Honor Ring Authenticity Question...

I hope the quality of these photos is sufficient. If not please let me know and I will ask for higher resolution photos. Also, what would be your opinion of the current market value for these rings?

Thank you for your time and for helping me and other collectors navigate the minefield of fakes and scammers!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Honor Ring Authenticity Question...
    P
    Many

If I am not mistaken, this is one of Evgeniy's rings.
    They are the most accurate copies I have seen to date.
    Here is his web site.
    TOTENKOPFRING , SS HONOR RING, SS RING, WW2 GERMAN RINGS
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No, this is ring original from one site where ring some time ago was sold
    From this shots, ring original, but as I know was sold ...
    My copy all here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Honor Ring Authenticity Question...  

I want to thank rbminis and Evgeniy for their feedback on this ring.

Any other opinions or thoughts? I did have another question around researching the owners of rings or other items. Is there a good resource for this? Would be nice to be able to tie the name and date to some documentation to help with the authentication.

Again... thank you all for your time and help!!!

Hi Steve, I sold two rings last year at work.

Both sold for £7,500 after the auction fees and tax.

To research it may be tricky. The surname is a common one.

You need to start with the SS Officers Dienstalterliste.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Imo by the pictures provided here, I say that this ring is not authentic. The soldering and the inscription doesn't look right to me. These rings was an award. Even canteen rings have better soldering than this ring. So imo, I'd pass. Also the name Wagner is heavily forged amongst these rings.

?

Look at the casting defects on the teeths for example, and the soldering is trash, good replica but nothing more than that. Evengys rings is more original, and looks better.

But I like Wagners ring, dont see any problem

Likewise.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Let's just hope there was more than this ring as proof when the buyer purchased it.