Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review

Article about: Hi guys, I want to show you my LW Observer 'Badge' ring, which was found several years ago in excavations in Russia. Best regards, Sergey

Default Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review

Hi guys,

I want to show you my LW Observer 'Badge' ring, which was found several years ago in excavations in Russia.

Best regards,
    Sergey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review   Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review  

Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review   Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review  

Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review   Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review  

Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Observer 'Badge' Ring for review
    P
    Many

Hi guys,

nobody really likes this ring. Or you do not believe how rich Russian land is!

Best ragards,
    Sergey

?

good ring imo. mike

Rather nicely designed and made. Silver we presume, but as to when it was made, impossible to be sure. The difficulty with these objects is without a photo of the blackened ring emerging from the soil, all you have a story, that some may or might not believe. If it is a known wartime ring type, that will help, but again no guarantee it's not post war. But I must say I like the quality of this one.

?

it is a known wartime ring, theres a whole series of them for different branches of service.

Nice ring I have the exact same ring same Hallmarks also but the one I have is barely worn at all. I have been trying to post pictures of it but I don't know how.

Quote by Greg 6996 View Post
    Nice ring I have the exact same ring same Hallmarks also but the one I have is barely worn at all. I have been trying to post pictures of it but I don't know how.
    The following thread explains how to upload photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice Laurin mark, Frey & Co mark a little vanished but i see nothing wrong with that mark as well. Nice wear to the ring, crisp details on the front. I like it!