Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

my german rings original or not?

Article about: Greetings from Finland. my german rings original or not? not marked " tulkaa joskus tänne, esittelen suomea ja kokoelmaani, " täällä on hitosti itikoita ja kakkivia lepakoita&q

Default my german rings original or not?

Greetings from Finland.
    my german rings original or not? not markedmy german rings original or not?my german rings original or not?my german rings original or not?my german rings original or not?

" tulkaa joskus tänne, esittelen suomea ja kokoelmaani, " täällä on hitosti itikoita ja kakkivia lepakoita"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my german rings original or not?
    P
    Many

?

The RAD ring motif resembles the ribbon device issued in 1940, so with that being said, it may be trench art or just a faked ring with a genuine device, just my opinion..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my german rings original or not?   my german rings original or not?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks for posting these. I like the RAD and West Wall rings. I think they're both good, period rings. The skull, hmmm... I don't like that one...

The ring in the middle is original.

CSW
    ?

The skull ring is now being offered on a Finnish auction site - presumably by the original poster - as "guaranteed original" despite receiving exactly one comment here (a negative one). Am I missing something here? Just curious.

Cheers!

my german rings original or not?

Without further provenance the skull ring is original......because the OP wants it to be. :/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

my ring.
    did the finnish militaria movements make a mistake?

said original in Finnish militaria stores
    I bought the skull on ebay
    it was by name Westwall kantinenring
    Last edited by finnishpoju; 07-27-2022 at 09:02 AM.