Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real or fake ring and what is it?

Article about: Hello i need help is real or fake?

?

Here a ring from the Estonia volonteers, I presume . The sides of this ring look familiar with the ring of Luft .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake ring and what is it?   Real or fake ring and what is it?  

Real or fake ring and what is it?   Real or fake ring and what is it?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake ring and what is it?
    P
    Many

Quote by benten View Post
    Here a ring from the Estonia volonteers, I presume . The sides of this ring look familiar with the ring of Luft .
    That is an interesting looking ring, Benten. Nice one! However, I don't agree that it is very similar to the ring that started this thread. The oak leaf designs on the sides of these two rings are quite different. Also, Luft's ring does not have the, what look like, chevrons that can be seen on the side of your ring. Here they are side by side for you to compare more easily.

As to authenticity, I am sitting firmly on the fence. I don't know what Luft's ring is or is supposed to be and he seems to have disappeared from the discussion. Evgeniy seems to believe that it might be Latvian.

Cheers,

Stephen

Real or fake ring and what is it?Real or fake ring and what is it?

Just realised the Benten might be referring to Luft's second ring. The oak leaves do look similar but the chevrons are missing from that one too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2