MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Ring SOS Show

Article about: Here is a SS ring I found at the SOS show last month. I stopped by and looked in this case 4-5 times and never seen that ring in there . On my last aisle out before leaving, I stopped and gl

Default SS Ring SOS Show

Here is a SS ring I found at the SOS show last month. I stopped by and looked in this case 4-5 times and never seen that ring in there . On my last aisle out before leaving, I stopped and glanced inside one last time and there it was. Crazy!! Glad I stopped and looked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Ring SOS Show   SS Ring SOS Show  

SS Ring SOS Show   SS Ring SOS Show  

SS Ring SOS Show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Ring SOS Show
    P
    Many

yes, cool ring and very well know stamp - dutch
    I have wolfsangel ring with the same stamp ...

That would be a neat ring to see my friend !

SS Ring SOS ShowSS Ring SOS ShowI used to own this ring and it had the same stamp as well.

?

Very nice ! I love the ring display
    Regards, Al

No problem
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Ring SOS Show   SS Ring SOS Show  

Thank you for sharing those pics!! Always interesting to see maker marks.

Quote by Evgeniy View Post
    No problem
    I have a Wolfsangel ring that looks identical to Evgeniy's, but with the same marks stamped on the outside of the shank. I've had this ring for years and just noticed the marks. I had to look hard as they're quite faint. The ring is well worn.

At one time, I thought that a stamp on the outside of a Third Reich ring indicated a fake. However, I have now seen a few authentic rings, usually very old, perhaps prewar rings, that are stamped on the outside.

Outside stamp was made not in germany jewelry

Quote by Evgeniy View Post
    Outside stamp was made not in germany jewelry
    Thanks Evgeniy, that may be so, but the stamp is Dutch, according to the discussion above. I should post the ring. I would be interested in your opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast