Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Totenkopf Ring SS honor ring

Article about: hello all, looking at this ring, it was sized from a 12 to a 4 so one of the runes are missing, what is a good price for something like this please? Totenkopf ring - Google Photos Thanks in

raz
    ?

The coa states the engraving was removed . I think this ring was on auction within the last 2 weeks but can't remember which one . Resized from 12 to 4 , -- pinky ring maybe ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf Ring SS honor ring
    P
    Many

?

That would make sense. Think with the modifications its worth $3600? Thanks. I appreciate all the insight and help.

raz
    ?

I have seen named rings go cheaper lately on auctions . I missed one 2 months ago that went for 2400. because I was at my grand daughters birthday . There is 2 coming up on Herman Historica , a little worn but complete starting at 1500 euros . What something is worth is in the eye of the beholder . Good luck .

Quote by Dp1978 View Post
    Think with the modifications its worth $3600? Thanks. I appreciate all the insight and help.
    That is one of the reasons why we do not give evaluations on this forum, everybody's opinion of value is different.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I understand about the value, just want to make sure I'm not getting took.

?

Totenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ring

?

[QUOTE=Dp1978;2117254]Totenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ringTotenkopf Ring SS honor ring

IMO ring is original with resize work

?

Anyone know what the silver was? 800 or 925?

Thanks

raz
    ?

I read in the SS Totenkopf ring book that Otto Gahr requested 15,050 grams 900 silver for the rings ( 90% ) .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast