Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vaterlands dank ring

Article about: I’d like to share a ring from my collection and hear any comments you might have. Thanks. ☠️

Default Vaterlands dank ring

***** **** *❤️***** ***** ****** ***** ****** ***** ****** ****** ***** ****
    Last edited by The duke; 11-30-2021 at 10:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vaterlands dank ring
    P
    Many

Marked with continental 900 silver mark. I see no issue with it. Nice.

CBH
    ?

I didn’t notice the 800 silver mark, these rings were made by Krupp out of steel, so they shouldn’t be so marked. They were made post WWl to support war widows and orphans. Originals weren’t marked.

Quote by The duke View Post
    ������������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* ������������*���� �*������*�������� ���������������* ️*������*...
    Seems like our friend has taken the huff and deleted every photo in his ring posts. I think that's sad. This is supposed to be a forum for open discussion between adults. Maybe he's concerned that some are duds and doesn‘t want to admit it. Welcome to the Wonderful World Of Third Reich Ring Collecting! Thats why fora like this and others are so helpful. If I was a moderator, I would delete all of these posts from the Forum; they are now pointless.

MAP
    ?

Quote by The duke View Post
    ������������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* ������������*���� �*������*�������� ���������������* ️*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����������*���� �*������*�������� ���*������*������* �����
    Well Duke, you will need add back the photo's and text to you post immediately. This is not acceptable forum behavior. It appears that you have deleted all your photos from prior posts as well. Please add those back as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

The truth hurts, and some simply can’t handle that.
    Gone like a Fart in the Wind!

PS I own an original of this ring and wear it daily.

MAP
    ?

Unfortunately member "The duke" has repeatedly failed to follow the forum rules in this and other posts and as such he will no longer be participating on WRF.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)