Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...

Article about: Hello everyone, I am having problems with determining the originality of this ring. In a way it looks like a real one, but at the same time, I have a feeling it's fake also can't understand

Question War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...

Hello everyone, I am having problems with determining the originality of this ring. In a way it looks like a real one, but at the same time, I have a feeling it's fake also can't understand that ( C ) mark there. There isn't to much information about the way of identifying the ring marks and so on. Also I tried to check the list from here
    SS-Ehrenring - TracesOfWar.com in hope to get some good info, but with no results. I can't identify the name there. I hope to get some info about it or at least some expert view over this ring. not to forget it has also 11.7 gr silver (dk the percentage didn't test it), in case it gives some additional info. Unfortunately no grandpa stories , got it from antique local market from some kind of old man (have no info about it, and he said he found it in backyard)(clearly I can't believe him, but who knows maybe is real story).
    I am think of selling the ring, but don't know it's value.
    War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...
    P
    Many

Very crude copy in my opinion. Simply isn't up to the quality of an original. Others will opine shortly.

BlackCat could be right. I have seen repros advertised for sale in the past and not long ago either. Ashame we have to be so careful with forgeries and non-original items but that unfortunately is the world we live in.

It's possible the 'C' marking stands for 'Copy'.

B.B.

Could be Brodie! Nice looking rings though.

this is ugly copy and not mine )))

Thank you guys a lot for opinions ^_^ have good day/night there!

CBH
    ?

All opinions are it’s fake, and not a particularly convincing one.