Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

76th Anniversary / Auschwitz-Birkenau Virtual Commemoration

Article about: 27th January 2021 marks the 76th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz camps. This year, due to obvious reasons, the commemoration will take place virtually. See the State Museum we

?

Default 76th Anniversary / Auschwitz-Birkenau Virtual Commemoration

27th January 2021 marks the 76th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz camps. This year, due to obvious reasons, the commemoration will take place virtually. See the State Museum website link below for further details:

76th Anniversary / Auschwitz-Birkenau

This year, the focus will be on the children who suffered at Auschwitz. Of the estimated 232,000 children and youths sent to Auschwitz, only around 3% survived until liberation.

Remember that International Holocaust Remembrance Day not only exists to remember those who suffered and died at the most infamous of all concentration camps but all those who experienced the terror of the Nazi regime inside the camps, prisons and the like during its reign.

Image Credit: The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 76th Anniversary / Auschwitz-Birkenau Virtual Commemoration  

Thank you for posting this Carl
    Regards
    Paul

CBH
    ?

Thanks for this update, and your continued work in the preservation of memories of this most deprived time in human history. I’m proud of our Forum and it’s continuing work to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive and relevant, never forget.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thanks for this update, and your continued work in the preservation of memories of this most deprived time in human history. I’m proud of our Forum and it’s continuing work to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive and relevant, never forget.
    I could not agree more.
    Carl, this ia a good thing you are doing. Why there is not anymore attention to this
    in the US just baffles me. The history of the camps should never be forgotten.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.