Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Digging at Auschwitz?

Article about: Have sent a complaint to ebay will let you know what they say when they reply.

Default Re: Digging at Auschwitz?

that's just sick, they already stole the big iron welcome sign from over the gates, glad those d-----------'s got caught, that makes me want to puke.

?

Quote by klokhoane View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that flea bay didn't do a thing..
    ... me not really, cause sometimes they'll close auctions for strange reasons ... sometime they were hit with blindness

Yes PKMann sometimes they will close auctions for strange reasons, but the auctions that need to be closed often stay open..

cheers,

Hi, im new to forum and i agree that the sale of such relics on ebay is wrong. However i beleive that digging or metal detecting around these areas is no difference to doing so on battlefields as lives were lost on both sites. So if you are one of those people who says they should be left as they are mass graves, you shouldnt be digging on battlefields either for the same reason.

Thumbs down Re: Digging at Auschwitz?

Au Contraire...

There is a VAST difference between the NAZI KL's and WW2 battelfields.
    The Millions of people that died in the KL's were not there to fight out of any sense of duty. These people, be they Jews, Roma, political prisoners or whatever were killed their because of what they believed or who they were. They were not there by choice or sense of duty or honor... There was NO honor at the KZ's and there was no such thing as quick death.

There is nothing comparable between the two situations... nothing whatsoever.

The page has been taken down Good as far as I am concerned its grave robbing at best and most likely illegal Anyone been to a Polish jail lately

As a huge lot of forum members have said: Digging at KZ camps is just wrong. However, I think we have made a difference in this thread.

The auction in the link i originally posted has been removed by Ebay because it got too old. Even though i posted a request on 3 ww2 forums asking help to report the b@stard, fleabay did NOTHING! There were over 10 confirmed reports on that auction(Probably more) and yet it was not removed, the buyer got himself some sick items to display and the seller made a few petty dollars on dead people's belongings.

But here is the good thing: When this auction was up, there were about 12 auctions up with items dug up at Auschwitz, from other sellers as well, but if you look now, there are none and haven't been any for a while

And one last thing, have a look at the seller's profile: eBay Feedback Profile for uniqueyesteryear

Notice the feedbacks, not a single negative feedback, and look at the things he has been selling. Auschwitz passes etc. How sick people can be at times!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

wow, thats really bad!!!

for someone to want to dig there in the first place, man they have to be somekind of mutant.

?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Hi, im new to forum and i agree that the sale of such relics on ebay is wrong. However i beleive that digging or metal detecting around these areas is no difference to doing so on battlefields as lives were lost on both sites. So if you are one of those people who says they should be left as they are mass graves, you shouldnt be digging on battlefields either for the same reason.
    As Hassiman says there are some big differences between the two combat or genocide !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

There are some battlefields around the Memphis Tn area,like Shiloh and Vicksburg,the last fellow that was metel decting around there has never been seen again.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast