Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Digging at Auschwitz?

Article about: Have sent a complaint to ebay will let you know what they say when they reply.

?

Default Re: Digging at Auschwitz?

There is only a certain extend to which I believe holocaust artifacts should be preserved, not currently dug, but preserved. Probably one of the worst cases of what I'd observe to be definite fakes comes from this site. Jewish Holocaust Memory, WW2 armband, Yellow David star, JUIF, JOOD, JUDE, J

That is amazing-- This guy need to be in jail.Talk about bad taste

I urge anyone who see's items like this to lodge a complaint with Ebay. Its simply disgusting. You can complain against any item on Ebay See REPORT ITEM, just above the written description part on the far right. I for certain will, as bad taste doesn't even begin to start to express my feelings. I do not want to be grouped together by the public as a relic hunter/metal detection-ist with people like these! So if they can't sell on Ebay and work out that they can't make easy money from this, hopefully and it might be along shot, they might just give up!

DM

Here, here !

?

It's not allowed. End of story.

Bet he has loads more he isnt showing on ebay.... Under one of his items he has this.....

PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT OTHER CONCENTRATION CAMP/HOLOCAUST AND WORLD WAR 2 PERIOD ITEMS (I.D.'s, documents, medals, buckles, etc.) THAT I MIGHT BE POSTING. I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT ELSE I HAVE THAT RELATES TO THIS ERA.If you are interested - email me at my Ebay Email account.

When you go to auschwirtz after its been raining often glasses, jewels, ears of cups, AKA personal items that kind of stuff come up to the surface. Maybe that was menth?

Hello,

That is sad... but this is way crossing the line...

Children's??? WWII Concentration Camp small Star of David from Holocaust WW2 !!! | eBay

I just hope it`s not real.

Daniel

?

hello gents, i was reading this thread just out of curiousity. i do not collect concentration camp items or anything of the sort. but i have to say that while reading the thread it sounds a lot like other things i have heard said about collecting any nazi item. some people are disgusted that these things are collected at all. just to make a point about having ebay ban them because we dont like what the item is, well that does work, as we all know, you cant buy or sell most of what we collect on ebay any more because some one dont like it. PLEASE dont mistake my comments for defending this putz. i'm just trying to make a point. i think most of us are of the opinion that if you dont like what we collect, just walk away, because we dont need a brow beating on all the nasty things the nazi's did, so how can we want this stuff. i should just keep my mouth shut on this whole thing i know, but i get this nagging voice in the back of my head asking, how long before some one wants all nazi items banned because of what it represents, and then there are those that want all gun's banned because they can kill. i just think we need a big picture perspective. just keep in mind that the things we collect and enjoy, many others find disgusting, just as we find this guy selling concentration camp items to be distastefull. again i'm not saying its ok, i'm just saying look at the big picture before we get indignant.
    andrew

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast