Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Zyklon B can opener?

Article about: by bigmacglenn1966 My German grandmother used one of those for years... cheers, Glenn I would also say it's just a can opener. I doubt they used special ones for Cyklon B.

Default Zyklon B can opener?

tnx for the answer

?

Default Re: Zyklon B can opener?

That's an interesting, but scary item!
    Thanks for Sharing
    Ryan

Can someone translate this letter in to English,, this would be helpful. This thread is being monitored!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Any Military Markings as Zyclone B was also used as a civilian Cyanide based pesticide? So could possibly be a civilian Item. Still very interesting

larry..something is wrong with my threat? can opener is in my family over 30yrs.. few years ago i google'd and found this pictures... please answer.tnx marko

we humbly respect to 6.ds.mts. consultation took place, in which the verwaltungafuhrer, mr main storm fuhrer Weichselian dorf, our dr rapidly over against the radical interest for the delousing barracks voiced. For such is to be the best and lowest priced mid our

ZYKLON - procedural blue sour gas.

into consideration, in which, as they are pleased to see from the enclosed brochures, the rest loose killing the bugs, lice, and fleas, as well as the manager, all development studies, including the breed, guaranteed, as well as the safety of the procedure of building, equipment , also colored fabrics, metals, etc. it also remain no odors.

as a leading fabless companies and pest we disinsectised constantly official and have so wehrmacht even extensive disinfestations for reichsvermoegensverwaltung, air, army and navy, as well as for SA, and artbeitsdienst - the rich line of the latter gave us vortraglich transfer all become necessary lagerentwesungen obligatorily carried out. special significance was our process, as in almost all old military circles, in the post-war era of civilians lived in barracks and the like back military purposes were made available.

ryan..it's scary

Hi Markoni,, There is nothing wrong with this thread as long as everyone stays on topic and does not dip into the Final Solution. The focus of this topic is the can opener itself and the letter,,,which we are still waiting for a translation. Yes it is a scary item! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

In general terms the document talks about bug/pest control. Hauptsturmführer Weischeldörfer and Dr. Rasch have interest in delousing barracks. Conclusion is that Cyklon B is the best and cheapest means to do this. Nothing special really. It's hard for me to translate word by word but i get the gist of it. They are very serious about this bug control issue. Lice after all transfer typhus. Later in the document there is something about special attention have been directed to barracks where civilians have been living post WW1.

I am sure we will get a better translation Anyway i get the general point. Danish and German is much alike. I can't see what the can opener have to do with the document.

Regards, Lars

My German grandmother used one of those for years...Nothing unusual about this can-opener, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast