Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Zyklon B Canister?

Article about: Hello, My apologize in advance if this post is being placed in the wrong section of the forum. I couldn’t find a forum relating to the concentration camps, or maybe there is, but excuse my

Default Zyklon B Canister?

Hello,

My apologize in advance if this post is being placed in the wrong section of the forum. I couldn’t find a forum relating to the concentration camps, or maybe there is, but excuse my ignorance either way. I wanted to ask if any of you have had any prior experiences through this dealer? I’m not too sure if they are legitimate. They also have a Zyklon B Canister for sale, which looks to be period. I’m not an expert by any means, so I wanted to see if anyone had a bit more knowledge, wether it is a true piece and legitimate website as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

This is a link to their site:

Home | Musee Militaire

This is a link to said item for sale:

Zyklon B Canister | Musee Militaire

Anything this high profile such as the Holocaust needs to be extremely well vetted prior to purchasing. You have to look at original examples of the canisters very carefully and then examine the labels..

The item has no provenance as to where it came from which is a huge red flag and I would avoid anything without that rock solid proof.. There is not one bit of information about this cannister other than the initial opening sentence claiming this as an authentic and extremely rare cannister... It doesn't answer basic questions of where it came from, and the "fluff" story of the Zyklon B is only used to lure the unsuspecting buyer in to the web of deceit.

For all we know this is a metal coffee can with a printed label that was done last month..

Tread carefully unless you want to throw away money..

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Correct. Total scam site.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you so much for your prompt responses. Wow, it almost seemed too good to be true. I emailed this “seller” directly earlier and I just received his response, and I have no doubt in my mind now, he is trying to scam me. I’m so thankful for the help, guys! I would have been beyond livid and devastated. You guys are correct! There isn’t any type of provenance at all. I definitely need to do more research on these pieces. I appreciate all of your help.

Zyklon B Canister? Zyklon B Canister?

?

For future reference... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zyklon B Canister?   Zyklon B Canister?  

Zyklon B Canister?   Zyklon B Canister?  

Zyklon B Canister?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Boo hoo, my Paypal account was closed, so I have to use dodgy untraceable money laundering service .....yeah, good one!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Photos of originals seem all to have a big hole cut in the top....

Zyklon B Canister?Zyklon B Canister?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Photos of originals seem all to have a big hole cut in the top....

Zyklon B Canister?Zyklon B Canister?
    Depends on why and how they were opened.
    The cans were primarily delivered as insecticide with a Tool to break into them, as the cans had to stand up to a reasonable internal pressure they were about .4-.5mm thick.

2 points from me ....
    1. The cans don't seem to be the same size as the original, see for comparison.

and 2. Why?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zyklon B Canister?   Zyklon B Canister?  

Zyklon B Canister?  
    "Per Ardua"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast