Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Zyklon B Canister?

Article about: Hello, My apologize in advance if this post is being placed in the wrong section of the forum. I couldn’t find a forum relating to the concentration camps, or maybe there is, but excuse my

Hugo Boss never designed the snappy uniform, that was a certain British comedian who got that one wrong. They did however- like may others- manufacture uniforms. Sorry to go off topic, but you know how these threads sometimes run.

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    Hugo Boss never designed the snappy uniform, that was a certain British comedian who got that one wrong. They did however- like may others- manufacture uniforms. Sorry to go off topic, but you know how these threads sometimes run.
    Fair enough! Doesn't change the point though. That the makers of cool smelling gents toilettries that so many of us enjoy today (hands up to that one myself) like so many other modern commercial enterprises that the youngsters think belong to the here and now were once "up to their nuts in it" to coin a phrase!

Now I need to use some Quink ink to write myself a note to remember to buy some more Bayer flyspray

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Fair enough! Doesn't change the point though. That the makers of cool smelling gents toilettries that so many of us enjoy today (hands up to that one myself) like so many other modern commercial enterprises that the youngsters think belong to the here and now were once "up to their nuts in it" to coin a phrase!

Now I need to use some Quink ink to write myself a note to remember to buy some more Bayer flyspray

Regards

Mark
    We all love a luxury car ??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zyklon B Canister?  
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    We all love a luxury car ??
    And Adolf Dassler aka Adi Dassler aka ADDIDAS knocks out some pretty cool street duds
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

And don't forget Dr Oetker, the SS doctor

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    And don't forget Dr Oetker, the SS doctor
    Before we get too far off topic, I would like to know more of that one.
    I read Rudolf Oetker was in the Waffen SS with some sources saying he fought on the Russian Front (didn't they all? ) whilst others state he was some kind of Beamter who was quickly returned to run the family business. I never read about a "Doctor" connection which probably would only be one kind of tale. There doesn't seem to be much info out there

His Pizza is a crime in itself

Regards

Mark

CBH
    ?

What about IBM, Ford and Coke? Just to name a few?

Fanta was invented in Nazi Germany out of necessity, after the Coca Cola company placed an embargo on the export of ingredients to the German plant.

Fanta Bottle from 1943

B.B.

CBH
    ?

The company didn’t place the embargo, the US government did.

Quote by CBH View Post
    The company didn’t place the embargo, the US government did.
    Thanks for the clarification. I’ll amend my original thread.

B.B.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast