Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Zyklon B Canister?

Article about: Hello, My apologize in advance if this post is being placed in the wrong section of the forum. I couldn’t find a forum relating to the concentration camps, or maybe there is, but excuse my

Remembering though..
    There exists a genuine difference between wartime Supply and Demand and the accusation against IG Farben and others who can not possibly have been left in the dark regarding the use of their products.
    The production capabilities of the civilian and Slave labourers were all the justification Arthur Harris needed to drop bombs on protected persons and institutions...... Everyone knew it was happening Nobody cared

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Fanta was invented in Nazi Germany out of necessity, after the Coca Cola company placed an embargo on the export of ingredients to the German plant.

Fanta Bottle from 1943

B.B.
    Have a read through this thread I started back in 2014

A lesson in reinventing

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Before we get too far off topic, I would like to know more of that one.
    I read Rudolf Oetker was in the Waffen SS with some sources saying he fought on the Russian Front (didn't they all? ) whilst others state he was some kind of Beamter who was quickly returned to run the family business. I never read about a "Doctor" connection which probably would only be one kind of tale. There doesn't seem to be much info out there

His Pizza is a crime in itself

Regards

Mark
    German pizza giant Dr Oetker reveals Nazi-era past - BBC News

ZEIT ONLINE | Lesen Sie zeit.de mit Werbung oder im PUR-Abo. Sie haben die Wahl.

Anyone else think of that one disturbing scene from the movie 'Falling Down'?

Falling Down (8/10) Movie CLIP - Nazi Surplus Store (1993) HD - YouTube

Thanks, I saw that info. It's a bit light on specifics and detail for my "investigative mindset" as we are supposed to call it these days

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

TWS
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Boo hoo, my Paypal account was closed, so I have to use dodgy untraceable money laundering service .....yeah, good one!!!
    Wise, formerly Transferwise, is completely legit. I've been using their service for about 4 years now, multiple times a year, and they've been great.

This dealer, on the other hand, is complete scum and has been discussed multiple times on multiple forums.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Before we get too far off topic, I would like to know more of that one.
    I read Rudolf Oetker was in the Waffen SS with some sources saying he fought on the Russian Front (didn't they all? ) whilst others state he was some kind of Beamter who was quickly returned to run the family business. I never read about a "Doctor" connection which probably would only be one kind of tale. There doesn't seem to be much info out there

His Pizza is a crime in itself

Regards

Mark
    Pretty sure Oetker was a Family Business over time one Brother/Uncle/father probably got Mixed Up with another. About the Pizza crime (and Back to HCN)...
    Op. Overcast obviously didn't care much about musli and Baking powder, but would they have taken Fritz Haber with them if he hadn't been dead already? Afterall the Likes of the von Braun's were SS members and still got cushy new jobs building rockets in the States.

Thanks, I saw that info. It's a bit light on specifics and detail for my "investigative mindset" as we are supposed to call it these days

Regards

Mark
    "investigative mindset". Where I work, we call it "professional curiosity".

anyway, here is the book that should satisfy your investigative mindset.

Amazon.co.uk : Dr. Oetker und der Nationalsozialismus

?

Please keep to the topic in question, i.e. the item shown in the original post.

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4