MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

1st Ss cufftitle

Article about: Hi yall i was wondering if you could tell me if this 1st LSSAH cuff title is authentic. The same dealer has a sleeve eagle that a clear bowling pin fake so now i think i should get a second

Default 1st Ss cufftitle

Hi yall i was wondering if you could tell me if this 1st LSSAH cuff title is authentic. The same dealer has a sleeve eagle that a clear bowling pin fake so now i think i should get a second opinion. What are some of your guys or gals opinion?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Ss cufftitle   1st Ss cufftitle  

1st Ss cufftitle   1st Ss cufftitle  

1st Ss cufftitle   1st Ss cufftitle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Ss cufftitle
    P
    Many

It's original

Really? Hes asking alot for it its like 2250 gbp its a British sit and usd thats like 2700 but its the once piece i desire for my collection lol. I just wanna be absolutely sure in case i decide to buy. But him posting a bowling pin fake sleeve eagle which is so obvio fake a novice could tell. Makes me uneasy

The asking price should be the thing making you uneasy.

I haven't kept a close eye on the market in the past 6 months but to me $2700 is a joke price. You could get a flatwire example for close to that much... Wait for an example for around $1k. These cuffs are getting hard to find but they do come up now and then. Watch WAF estand and other dealer sites.

these are about max 1500eur worth

Hello, have a look every week on Hiscoll site, Mario have such item every month...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

I would make sure before anything that this is in his possesion. Besides the price is too high.

Regards Raymond