Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel

Article about: Maybe I'm overthinking this one but something just doesn't rub me the right way about it as opposed to the ones from Jim's Militaria I'm picking up. The front stitching looks slightly off an

Default 29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel

Maybe I'm overthinking this one but something just doesn't rub me the right way about it as opposed to the ones from Jim's Militaria I'm picking up. The front stitching looks slightly off and look at the interesting fabric pattern. It also looks like it was maybe scrapbook removed? It's about two hours away from me, but not sure it's worth the drive time to look at.

29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel

29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 29 Waffen Grenadier Division der SS Russische Nr. 1 Kragenspiegel
    P
    Many

?

It's a Delta fake IMO, SS tabs is not my area really but the things that concern me is that the white sticthes are really close to the edge of the tab plus the "dotted" pattern on the front of the tab. Similar have been discussed here:

I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)

Prinz Eugen collar tab Original/Fake and comparison with other type

Quote by Sensei View Post
    It's a Delta fake IMO, SS tabs is not my area really but the things that concern me is that the white sticthes are really close to the edge of the tab plus the "dotted" pattern on the front of the tab. Similar have been discussed here:

I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)

Prinz Eugen collar tab Original/Fake and comparison with other type
    Close edge stitching isn't a deal breaker, see my TK tab here 3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

I would agree with you on the dotted pattern, however.

Quote by akriener View Post
    Close edge stitching isn't a deal breaker, see my TK tab here 3 SS Panzer Division TK Kragenspiegel

I would agree with you on the dotted pattern, however.
    Is a Delta Fake, has all three characteristics.
    As Tobias has already said, compare the "dotted" pattern on the fabric,the position of the backside white stitching and the thicker thread, not just the position of the backside white stitching.
    Regards, Jannis.

?

These delta fakes keep popping up and we keep meeting eachother in these threads!