Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you

Article about: Robert is a very fine man, whom I regard highly. I believe this is not a Verfuegungstruppe uniform, but from a member of the Allgemeine SS. The later species of tunic, from 1936/ 1937 ish on

CBH
    ?

I would just like to thank you and Friedrich for your continued dedication to this site , I only hope this will continue long into the future . The best of Luck to you and all members here , in their collecting and all other endeavours .
    Doug is missed , but I was bothered by his Scorched Earth Exit , removing all his photos leaving many threads here useless , seems excessive to me . Just my opinion .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you
    P
    Many

You have developed a very fine collection, DrCMH. One, you must know, that I am quite enamored with. Thank you for your updates so we can all see which then elicits even more knowledge sharing. This forum is truly the last bastion for it.

Hey I got a Allgemeine SS uniform and wondered what u guys thought about it. It’s a officer uniform with a schule Braunschweig cufftitle.
    Thank you, Austin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you   Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you  

Hey I got a Allgemeine SS uniform and wondered what u guys thought about it. It’s a officer uniform with a schule Braunschweig cufftitle.
    Thankyou, Austin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you   Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you  

?

Quote by Godzilla22 View Post
    Thankyou, Austin
    Dear Austin,

From what I see, it looks like a lovely tunic.

To offer any meaningful assessment of your tunic, we would need photos such as those in post #40 of this thread. A close examination, in hand, of the item is the only way I am comfortable with in offering a definitive answer. If you wish, do photograph the item with close shots of the textile, the embroidery, the seams where the panels are joined (include the back of tunic and under the sleeves along the body of tunic), button holes, and reverse of collar and French cuffs. This is a start as far as offering up a somewhat informed opinion.

Regards,

CMH

Allgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with youAllgemeine SS-VT Tunic to share with you

I bought this from a famous dealer and wondering what u guys think about it.

?

I like what I see so far, but with the photos, I can’t say for certain. Anything with greater detail would be helpful in forming an opinion.
    Last edited by DrCMH; 05-03-2019 at 12:24 AM.

?

Happy SS-Verfügungstruppe regalia to all.

?

Happy SSVT to you to. :-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6