Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title

Article about: Hello all and thanks for the addition to this forum. I write this asking for assistance in authentication with this Waffen SS Wiking division cuff title. I took a risk on this one. The price

Default Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title

Hello all and thanks for the addition to this forum. I write this asking for assistance in authentication with this Waffen SS Wiking division cuff title. I took a risk on this one. The price was right. The dealer is reputable, honest and offered me a money back guarantee until this coming Thursday. This cuff title came out of an estate of a deceased paratrooper. The piece does not glow under a black light which I understand is not 100% authentication but I’ve been told it helps. I know also there are different patterns. Is this real or fake? Most importantly for someone new to insignia such as myself. Why?

Please if I am breaking any rules, the pictures don’t display properly, or posting in wrong section feel free to reprimand me. I am new to forums and while I looked at the rules I’m still learning. Many thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title   Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title  

Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title   Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title  

Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title   Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title
    P
    Many

It looks very similar to the Nederland BeVo type listed on AVK militaria. Maybe a later war piece?

?

Not my area, but in the meantime have a look at these from previous threads that are all good, there is a difference between the borders on the cuff titles I have posted and your item, I will let others conclude authenticity, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title   Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Much appreciated. I noticed this as well.

The back looks very similar to the third fake example on Adrian Stevenson thread
    "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake", so believe is not good.
    But rather wait for the opinion of other collectors.
    I add the link.
    "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    and the photos to compare.
    Authentication requested, Wiking Cuff TitleAuthentication requested, Wiking Cuff Title
    Regards,Jannis.

Get your money back before Thursday, a fake Reddick cufftitle.