MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

Article about: Although poorly centred I think these tabs stand a chance as Type B. Your opinions would be much appreciated.

Default Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

Although poorly centred I think these tabs stand a chance as Type B. Your opinions would be much appreciated.Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinionBrigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion
    P
    Many

Default Re: Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

photos are more then horrible
    Is this silver golden? would like to see close up photos and of the reverse as well.

what is type A or B or C?
    For me counts pre or after 1942 tabs, fake or original and nothing between.

Hi Robert, I will get more photos including the back. Sorry for the photos but they are all I have been provided with at the moment. The tabs are embroidered in silver bullion, their appearance otherwise may be due to wear or the camera flash, I'm not sure. These would (I think) be 1942-1945 and by type B which I have been led to believe are determined by the softer or more rounded scalloping of the leaves.

These appear to be similar patterns in wear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion   Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion  

Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion   Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion  

Though evidenced mainly by Police wearBrigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinionBrigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

Brigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinionBrigadefuhrer collar tabs for opinion

Another interesting photo showing, what I believe to be, the same style of collar tab.

I would not charge the tabs only from the photo. They look quite promising but photos are still horrible.
    On the photos you see only the rough details. The fine details like stems are impossible to judge from those.
    Most perfect copy's are out even from Himmler tabs. Many spend grands on fake General tabs, and we see
    put together Gen. tunics still of today offered with those copy tabs.

Indeed Robert, there are aspects of these tabs that would have caused me to have immediately dismissed them, yet there are other characteristics that lead me to believe they are period.

I was actually surprised to find photographic examples in wear. Perhaps given that some Police Leadership preferred embroidery on black, that these may in fact be Police tabs?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast