Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Collar tabs SS BeVo

Article about: Hello, I'm worried about one question, I ask you to be extremely available on it. As I already noticed, the collectors of the militarists split into two camps, some believe that this collar

But, if there is anything else to add to this topic, I ask you to supplement it, it will be very interesting to study this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tabs SS BeVo
    P
    Many

I actually met a lot of negative reviews and none of them brought evidence, but now, after seeing your examples, I know for sure that they are mistaken.
    Thank you!

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    But, if there is anything else to add to this topic, I ask you to supplement it, it will be very interesting to study this.

There are collectors here who specialize in these things. I only collect more or less from 1932 until 1940 or so. Not very long and not very much.

Quote by Kalan4a View Post
    I actually met a lot of negative reviews and none of them brought evidence, but now, after seeing your examples, I know for sure that they are mistaken.
    Thank you!
    What you write has been my fate and plight for nearly two decades. We here provide evidence, but it is pretty much 20th century style evidence, of a linear
    type, and constructed in building blocks versus maskirovka and such. I realize that I have been very rough here, but I find the incapacity of some
    to be analytical, to think, to be a real demerit when it comes to collecting these things. You have to be very disciplined and analytical, and you
    also have to go beyond the bright, shiny superficialities of mind control via the internet.

I endeavor to show original documents and to show books, and I am aided in this by much better persons than myself who take the same approach.
    We are a happy site because of how analytical and meticulous they are.
    It is not for everyone.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-01-2018 at 09:43 PM.

CBH
    ?

Here are a couple photos of the group I obtained my collars from , also a photo of the US soldier who liberated them from their former owners.
    This is a very difficult hobby with many pitfalls and conn artists , you have found a wonderful forum with much information , and wonderful membership.
    You can learn much here if you take the time to review older threads , and never feel bad asking questions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tabs SS BeVo   Collar tabs SS BeVo  

Collar tabs SS BeVo  
    Last edited by CBH; 06-02-2018 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling !

CBH
    ?

I believe the Beaver book "Insignia and Artifacts of the SS" is out of print, unfortunately .
    There is a similar collar shown in Beaver's "Uniforms of the Waffen-SS" Vol III , it's piped in pink and on a SS-Panzer captured uniform.
    These books are still in print and well worth the money.

Bravo to my colleague in Nova Scotia.
    This thread punctures the odd collector iconoclasm based on this berserk skepticism which is so celebrated today, but proves ridiculous when clobbered
    with the truth.

I do think that the French version of the Beaver/Bando book is in print, and can easily be ordered, for instance, from my favorite Berlin military book store.

Can you demonstrate the data of panzer colar tabs, would it be very interesting to see?

Until I have acquired such literature, I will be interested in you. I hope you do not mind?

CBH
    ?

Here you go, I don't like to post photos from books, but the author has passed.
    It is stated that the uniform was brought home by a US army veteran.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tabs SS BeVo  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast