Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Coloured Collar Tab Piping

Article about: Hello! I have recently been offered a pair of SS collar tabs that feature twisted pink/red and white piping. I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Does anyone know if this type o

Question Coloured Collar Tab Piping

Hello!

I have recently been offered a pair of SS collar tabs that feature twisted pink/red and white piping. I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Does anyone know if this type of piping was ever used?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Coloured Collar Tab Piping
    P
    Many

Quote by MisterWarPigeon View Post

I have recently been offered a pair of SS collar tabs that feature twisted pink/red and white piping. I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Does anyone know if this type of piping was ever used?
    Not by the SS.

Still, can you post a photograph?

Your enclosure is junk. Sorry.

Cheers! I thought they were garbage, but I have a so-called "expert" here telling me they could be real.

Cheers! I thought they were garbage, but I have a so-called "expert" here telling me they could be real.
    I am afraid I do not understand. Who is the "expert" and where is he or she? On our site?

Sorry for being unclear. I meant the person is here with me. He is an old acquaintance of my friend, quite into Third Reich memrobilia

Coloured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab Piping
    Sorry for being unclear. I meant the person is here with me. He is an old acquaintance of my friend, quite into Third Reich memrobilia
    Thanks. Make the person read our posts. He might learn something.

?

There were Waffen SS officers Shoulder boards with red and white or red and silver pipping. Mollo's books shows them but I bet tabs never existed.

Coloured Collar Tab PipingColoured Collar Tab Piping
    Quote by kirby View Post
    There were Waffen SS officers Shoulder boards with red and white or red and silver pipping. Mollo's books shows them but I bet tabs never existed.
    Yes, of course. We all know that, but that is not what is being shown here. Someone could not find the normal alu and black piping to decorate these fake collar tabs, so
    the tarted them up with this SA faux idiocy. For the taste of the very naive and ill informed. Pfui.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast