Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond

Article about: Hello everyone, Special thanks to Dan, at Griffin Militaria, for finding this rare SS sleve diamond for me, and holding it for me, while I scraped together the funds. SS cross country sport

Default Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond

Hello everyone,
    Special thanks to Dan, at Griffin Militaria, for finding this rare SS sleve diamond for me, and holding it for me, while I scraped together the funds. SS cross country sport driver sleeve diamond, a beautiful edition to my collection of SS cloth.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond   Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond
    P
    Many

?

Super badge! Can we see your collection of Raute together?

I will update pics tonight and post, thanks for the interest.

Default All rautens....

Here is all my rautens/ SS sleeve diamonds, bulk in once rikers box, my marksmans diamonds, missing 1, in the 2nd box, with marksman medals. Then a 3rd box of miced diamonds, some could be former positions in NSDAP on a SS uniform, but most from other departments all together, but diamonds none the less, I just noticed the 2rd box is missing a Stalhelm metal variant diamond, older pic. Also, I have the standard SD diamond on the way, without the piping, enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond   Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond  

Cross Country Sport Driver SS diamond  

Take notice to the smaller diamnd, right below the 1st pattern SS eagle. Officer's German Nationhood: Agricultural; done in silver and golden metallic thread. One of my absolute favorites, and done with such embroidery skill, it's ridiculous!