Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.

Article about: At first I wrote this thread because I do not want to do what I do not like to read*; opinions or appraisal without original references and sources. My questionning begun with the thread ''R

I am sorry, but I think Dear Mister Friedrich-Berthold you did not understand the meaning of what I wrote:
    I did not made humour or form of cysnism and I really appreciate your contribution, so I apologie about his misunderstood...
    But It is not a joke, what you wrote is a bomb...
    You did not read all my threads as in ''Romanian ss collar tabs'' I said about this serie of collar tabs that appeared only 35 years after war : I was dubitative (even about the ones man can find now 75 years later), it is why I never bought this kind of items.

I am trying to help collectors to avoid fraudulous/fake selling, when I saw them at the museum I should admit I was confused/troubled when I saw that all the tabs have 100% same pattern especialy the Tiger head profile as the pictures I had in my foreign volunteers research photos.
    so I ask to the private museum owner to borrow them to examinate them closely.
    I never wrote this items are original WW2 but may have been made on original jacquard cardboard machine, and I think these machines are still producing "DACHAU" items man can find now, my research go futher than this set of tabs...But in doubt I wrote (please read all my thread SS Romanian collar tabs) to have more infos because =no collectors who believe since years (even the museum guy) they got authentic WW2, would just accepted without concrete proofs and informations.
    Myself I do not give a damn! I stop collecting in early 80' as copies where all around, and I just kept items people gave to me from battle sites.

SO I regret to offence you from what I wrote, this was not my will.
    And believe me, try to write in a foreign langage is not for me an easy task, and foreign grammar will lead to misunderstanding anyone.

NO TROUBLE of any kind with you and your help.
    you really open a field to study : Californian fake from the 60'. You probably ignore that all this infos stay in USA as sellers and books writer wish such info stay far away to collectors (not everybody read english here).

Hope everybody understood that this was not my will to offende / upset you.

I think my time here on this forum get to the end.
    Sorry to anyone here... I would help and did wrong.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.
    P
    Many

Anyone collecting and buying directly from veterans following the war is quite aware of the vast amount of period original SS insignia was acquired by 45th Division veterans from the Dachau storage centers. This included a vast number of GENUINE foreign volunteer tabs. Certainly fakes of these have been manufactured since 1945. This should in no way cloud the perspective of the genuine Dachau foreign volunteer tabs. There was an old rumor among European collectors that the Dachau tabs were a fable. Since European collectors had no waqy to purchase items directly from U S veterans the argument
    has no validity. I can not recall how many groupings of Dachau insignia I vet purchased over the years besides the multitude of groupings I encountered bought bu other collectors. I hope this post makes a clear point regarding these items.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

So very good of Bob to comment. His experience in this regalia is unmatched.
    Once again, Servus, chums. Don't let the crimped prongs pierce your inner lining!.....''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.

Don't let the crimped prongs pierce your inner lining!.....''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.''Dachau stocks'' Waffen-SS foreign volunteers collar tabs release in the late 70'.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Don't let the crimped prongs pierce your inner lining!.....
    As erudite as ever!!!
    Long life FB.
    Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    As erudite as ever!!!
    Long life FB.
    Regards, Dan

Goodbye Johnny Songtext
    Mein Freund Johnny war ein feiner Knabe. Er war ein Tramp und hatte kein Zuhaus. Und bei Rocktown liegt er längst im Grabe und aus seinen Knochen wachsen Blumen raus. Englands Fahne haben wir getragen und mein Johnny trug sie uns voran. Eine Bombe fiel - und nahm zum Ziel - ganze 25 Mann. Die Bombe machte "bumm" - da fiel mein Johnny um. Cheerio - cheerio - cheerio Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny schön war's mit uns zwei'n. Aber leider, aber leider kann's nicht immer so sein. Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny mach's mir nicht so schwer. Ich muss weiter. Immer weiter. Meinem Glück hinterher. Bricht mir auch heut' das Herz entzwei. In hundert Jahren - Johnny - ist doch alles vorbei. Johnny! - Johnny. Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny warst mein bester Freund. Eines Tages - eines Tages -mag's im Himmel sein? mag's beim Teufel sein - sind wir wieder vereint. Bricht mir auch heut' das Herz entzwei. In hundert Jahren - Johnny - ist doch alles vorbei. Johnny! - Johnny.
    Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny, warst mein bester Freund. Eines Tages - eines Tages - mag's im Himmel sein? mag's beim Teufel sein - sind wir wieder vereint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktT9pzg7QNo

Happy New Year FB,

Thank you for your help, guidance and encouragement regarding caps and of course the Reichswehr.

Your support here will be sadly missed.

Happy Hats.

kind regards

Tony

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Goodbye Johnny Songtext
    Mein Freund Johnny war ein feiner Knabe. Er war ein Tramp und hatte kein Zuhaus. Und bei Rocktown liegt er längst im Grabe und aus seinen Knochen wachsen Blumen raus. Englands Fahne haben wir getragen und mein Johnny trug sie uns voran. Eine Bombe fiel - und nahm zum Ziel - ganze 25 Mann. Die Bombe machte "bumm" - da fiel mein Johnny um. Cheerio - cheerio - cheerio Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny schön war's mit uns zwei'n. Aber leider, aber leider kann's nicht immer so sein. Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny mach's mir nicht so schwer. Ich muss weiter. Immer weiter. Meinem Glück hinterher. Bricht mir auch heut' das Herz entzwei. In hundert Jahren - Johnny - ist doch alles vorbei. Johnny! - Johnny. Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny warst mein bester Freund. Eines Tages - eines Tages -mag's im Himmel sein? mag's beim Teufel sein - sind wir wieder vereint. Bricht mir auch heut' das Herz entzwei. In hundert Jahren - Johnny - ist doch alles vorbei. Johnny! - Johnny.
    Goodbye Johnny, goodbye Johnny, warst mein bester Freund. Eines Tages - eines Tages - mag's im Himmel sein? mag's beim Teufel sein - sind wir wieder vereint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktT9pzg7QNo

Mein Freund Johnny liebte eine Dame, sie war schlecht wie alle Damen sind.
    Fräulein Lilly war ihr werter Name und mein armer Johnny war vor Liebe blind.
    Eines Nachts doch hat er sie gefunden, splitternackt bei einem Freund im Schrank.
    Johnny sagte: "Nein, nein, das kann nicht sein. Wo komm´er denn da hin!"
    Und er zog die Knarre blank. Die Knarre machte bumm, da fiel die Dame um!

Cheerio, cheerio, goodbye Lilly, goodbye Lilly, schön wärs mit uns Zwei´n. Aber leider, aber leider, kanns nicht immer so sein.
    Goodbye Lilly, goodbye Lilly, machs mir nicht so schwer.
    Denn ich muß weiter, immer weiter, meinem Glück hinterher.

Bricht mir auch heut` das Herz entzwei.
    In hundert Jahren - Lilly! -
    ist doch alles vorbei.

Goodbye Lilly, goodbye Lilly warst mein ganzes Glück.
    Eines Tages, eines Tages -
    mag`s im Himmel sein, mag`s beim Teufel sein -
    sind wir wieder vereint.

Thank you, FB. Your work here has greatly aided me and, undoubtedly, several others. Though I respected the discipline, history was never my strength in school. Reading, and re-reading, your posts here certainly draws me into the subject. I wish that I had I professors of your caliber during my time at university. Thanks again for taking the time to initiate all the thought-provoking topics and discussions, I really did enjoy it.

May your inner lining remain unperforated and your forehead remain pressure-free.

CMH

Dear Friends. I hope that I may speak for many of us when I say that we are keen amateurs and hobbyists who have appreciated and benefited from the generous inputs of the expert, professional, highly regarded, much-experienced and good-humoured contributors who have spent countless hours EVERY day to respond to our inquiries and lend their expertise FREE of CHARGE to us.
    While I am an expert myself in a field (quite removed from WW2 memorabilia), I do not get on-line after work to help out the novices in my field. I'm happy to leave that for 9am to 5pm when I am paid to do so.
    I'm sure we have all taken their generosity for granted, but I sincerely hope that they will always be perusing these threads and make a contribution, if they feel like it.. with the silent majority being deeply grateful.
    I wont repeat the sentiments already expressed, but I much prefer words such as "See you again" to "Good bye".
    Paul

?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you, FB. Your work here has greatly aided me and, undoubtedly, several others. Though I respected the discipline, history was never my strength in school. Reading, and re-reading, your posts here certainly draws me into the subject. I wish that I had I professors of your caliber during my time at university. Thanks again for taking the time to initiate all the thought-provoking topics and discussions, I really did enjoy it.
    i 100% agree; after read so many posts, if you 're able to read beetween the lines, you can' t keep your "eyes wide shut".
    Thank you again FB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3