Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

The David Delich Collection comes to auction

Article about: The David Delich Collection comes to auction at Hermann Historica in October. A portion of our esteemed colleague F-B's collection will also be at auction. While this may be an auction that

This result page show the finial and standardt sold. Note also Ribbentrop's dinner jacket...just breath taking.

I had particular interest in the 2 probe cuff titles.

As some know I owned at one time the SS Totenkopfverbande probe cuff title and I see these prices and lament. I sold the cuff title to fund my sons education. Well, not only he got an education but so did I. I can only guess at what that probe cuff title would sell for today. I have to believe it would be a sensational breath taking amount. The spilled milk saying is proving to be extra salty!

And note the trumpet banner hammer price! Wowza!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The David Delich Collection comes to auction  
    Attached Images Attached Images The David Delich Collection comes to auction  The David Delich Collection comes to auction 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The David Delich Collection comes to auction
    P
    Many

The DE finale and the Standarte have not been sold. Just like at the previous auction in October 2023 !
    The starting price was just too high ….

Quote by schoenwurf View Post
    The DE finale and the Standarte have not been sold. Just like at the previous auction in October 2023 !
    The starting price was just too high ….
    Your correct. I thought it did but did not look closely at hammer price verbiage which there is none. Does that mean if someone would of bid the list price, they'd of won it? Seems to me for both at 68K and then adding in fees it's no wonder why it did not sell.

It looks like you got a great price. I was watching that one live.

It was interesting auction. I'm surprised how some of the tunics and collar tabs went in reasonable price.
    Looking forward to the next auction if can snap one of the black tunics, if those come up more
    -TJ-

Yes I guess when dozens of black tunics, caps and collar tabs are auctioned at the same time the bids are spreaded into different lots. Some lots get sold at a reasonable price … but some also at an astronomical price !
    Knowing that adding the 30% buyer’s premium + the shipping costs (always expensive with HH…) + customs fees & VAT for non-US bidders, even a reasonable price becomes quite expensive at the end of the day

That's correct Rich. Unsold lots can be purchased afterwards at the list price + fees.
    In the meantime it appears actually that the DE Standarte, the DE finale and the Sturmbannfahne have just been sold at the post-auction sale

I bid $1350 om the AH Bevo Cufftitle and then figured the 30% plus shipping which was lie $60 last time.
    I did not want to go any higher. I did not win

Wow, wonder how much the AH Bevo went for ?
    Paul

The David Delich Collection comes to auction
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast