Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

First post - SS wool armband & (Fake?) NSDAP party pin

Article about: Hello, first real post here. I have a couple pieces, and in my search for whether or not they're real, I ended up lurking for quite a few hours on this site to educate myself. Well, I've reg

Dos
    ?

If you look at the description of the head page it will tell you that the website will be back soon and that the archives can be browsed. Any questions is via email! I assume it won't take long...

-Dos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First post - SS wool armband & (Fake?) NSDAP party pin
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Interesting Larry.

That said, I do know that he's around. A member here was in contact with him just few weeks ago
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I talked to him via email a little over a week ago, his site is probably just down for updates or maintenance

CBH
    ?

Getting back to the OP, that’s a great gift and much rarer then the more common NSDAP armbands. This is a great site to research items and is a friendly community of collectors who are very knowledgeable. Hope you enjoy your time here and we can always use more Canadians.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Dos View Post
    If you look at the description of the head page it will tell you that the website will be back soon and that the archives can be browsed. Any questions is via email! I assume it won't take long...

-Dos
    Good to hear. I have not met many dealers in person but I have with John. Very impressed with the effort he put in to authenticating the items he sells.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

hvm
    ?

Unfortunantly John T is currently not buying or selling due to health issues. I contacted him a couple of days ago.

CBH
    ?

Quote by hvm View Post
    Unfortunantly John T is currently not buying or selling due to health issues. I contacted him a couple of days ago.
    That is sad news, I to thought it was just an update.
    I’ve dealt with John in the past , he is great to deal with.
    I wish him a speedy recovery.

MAP
    ?

Same here. Hope he gets well soon

Thanks for all the comments guys! I did find a local guy that is interested, and I'm planning to meet up with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2