Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerabzeichen

Article about: This is outside of my Focus and i wonder if this one is real?

?

Default Fliegerabzeichen

This is outside of my Focus and i wonder if this one is real?

Fliegerabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Some more:FliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichen

It's no good; this is simply not the quality of period hand embroidery. Notice how uneven and asymmetrical everything is.

Also, have a look at this thread:

SA/SS pilots wings SS Fliegersturm

It's a long read, but well worth it. From the evidence presented there, it seems pretty certain that the alleged "combined SA/SS" pilot wings in fact never existed, that this badge was solely worn by the SS and that it had the SS runes on both sides.

As is 110% the case, I agree with Andreas. This item is not even a well-rendered example of embroidery in a fake.
    The item was surely worn, as this image indicates, but I am certain that what you have is reverse engineered from Mollo or the corrupt army officer's book.FliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichen

Get out your ouija board and ask den dicken Hermann what the deal was....FliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichenFliegerabzeichen

?

Many thanks for your help. I have never seen a real one and at first i was not able to locate this old thread. A great useful topic with rare Pictures of this badge in wear! Again many thanks!

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    Many thanks for your help. I have never seen a real one and at first i was not able to locate this old thread. A great useful topic with rare Pictures of this badge in wear! Again many thanks!
    We all rely on Andreas. He has a photographic memory and knows where everything is. There is a lot of fine things to be had here, but my mind
    is giving out and I cannot recall. Mr. Mint found the image of the SS Flieger with the badge and Goering, as I recall. I kept the image for the man's cap, but there you are....

We hava good cadre of solid persons here who serve the needs of many. Good luck with your collecting.