Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HBT SS M40 Tunic

Article about: Hello, I am planning on purchasing this HBT SS M40 tunic and would like to know if this tunic is original. The insignia look to new and I am sure they are repro. So if it is original how muc

CBH
    ?

You should research manners and respect for other before posting here, apparently you are lacking in both.
    I certainly won't be helping you with anything anytime soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HBT SS M40 Tunic
    P
    Many

The SS items posted are all very poor reproductions. I'm only saying this to help the people in the future who view this thread while researching, not to help the OP with a attitude problem. Vince, good luck collecting with that attitude

The "jackboots" are also poor reproductions made for the reenactor market - the quality of the build is not indicative of the cobblers skill of the period ( stitching for example ) and the hobnails are not the type used. Cannot comment on the cloth - but can comment on the bombastic approach - it is not appreciated, not warranted, nor tolerated if the OP really wants to be a forum contributor......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Your price estimates along with your tones are way off.
    I suggest doing some real research and maybe a little morals check before posting again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2