MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Help me about this SS – Armbinde

Article about: For me looks good, but i am not a expert... I only have this photos, sorry.

I already saw some bevo ss armbands, like this one from the photo, or this one is not original, either?

Help me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – Armbinde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me about this SS – Armbinde
    P
    Many

Hello again J.J. I believe that you may want to consider starting another discussion thread regarding the most recent armband in question. But this is IMO another questionable armband. You are closer in the fact that this is a cotton example (again an original NSDAP armband) and again with nicely applied black borders but applied when? Could of been period, could of been later. Again alot of questions. Blurry images don't help. JMO when searching for an early example I would look at the materials used and the method of construction do they match up and if not why? If you are only wanting an original S.S armband I would defer to the example shown in post 20 it will be costly but without question an original and will retain it's value. Best regards.

Brian

Here's another good thread to study, again I may stand corrected but JMO.

Cotton SS Armband

Thanks a lot for the help, I'm really looking for an SS bracket, you're right, you better pay more but make sure it's a good one!

And another example. Confusing I know. But study and time is imperative. Great examples you show and great discussions come from them. A learning experience for all. Again best regards.

SS armband identification.......

Quote by JJFreire View Post
    I already saw some bevo ss armbands, like this one from the photo, or this one is not original, either?

Help me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – ArmbindeHelp me about this SS – Armbinde
    Bevo is a form of construction and this example is wool and also another fake.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

If you only want 1 example for your collection then pay the extra and get something you don't ever have to worry about. (I know I did!)

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    If you only want 1 example for your collection then pay the extra and get something you don't ever have to worry about. (I know I did!)

Nice one Glenno. Hope your doing okay?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Nice one Glenno. Hope your doing okay?
    Struggling a bit here Rossi but hanging in there..

The cotton brassard for the SS is pretty rare and Whammond has them from time to time. I own none, in fact, but Bob Coleman knows his arm bands as well as anyone here.

[QUOTE=Glenn66]If you only want 1 example for your collection then pay the extra and get something you don't ever have to worry about. (I know I did!) [QUOTE]

+ 1 ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me about this SS – Armbinde  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3