Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with SS SD uniform

Article about: I am looking at this WW2 SS SD uniform and would like thoughts as to it’s authenticity. I apologize for the photos for the pictures were taken through glass Also Any thoughts about the Sleev

?

Default Help with SS SD uniform

I am looking at this WW2 SS SD uniform and would like thoughts as to it’s authenticity. I apologize for the photos for the pictures were taken through glass
    Also Any thoughts about the Sleeve Eagle, armband, color tabs and Shoulder boards would be greatly appreciated.

Help with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniformHelp with SS SD uniform
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with SS SD uniform   Help with SS SD uniform  

Help with SS SD uniform   Help with SS SD uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with SS SD uniform
    P
    Many

?

Sorry about the sideways photos. I could not get them to straighten
    Also in the rear of the inside of the coat, there appears to be a burn.

CBH
    ?

The collars look fake to me, also it shouldn't have an armband.
    If you crop your photos before you post them they usually come out right side up.

This is a reworked East German tunic; just look at the stone grey color and the black collar (whereas an army-style WW2 tunic would be made of field grey cloth a with dark green collar).

The shoulder boards (except for the buttons) may well be original to the tunic (although they don't match the collar rank); the other insignia are fake.

?

Thanks for all if you input and help. ! You saved me!!