Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hopefully nice addition to my new collection

Article about: Hi, Came across this armband for sale that seems ok looking at my books and original images on this site so have bought it as they don't hang about. Seems to have the correct 'D' RZM tag tho

Default Hopefully nice addition to my new collection

Hi,

Came across this armband for sale that seems ok looking at my books and original images on this site so have bought it as they don't hang about.

Seems to have the correct 'D' RZM tag though seen these for sale online so can't really go by that.

The construction/stitching looks good to me with approx 9mm black bands and red wool showing between it and the edge although I didn't see too many examples were the centre of the swastika having the stitching across it both ways.

Hopefully ok as have been looking for one and keep missing out but comes with full money back in case ive missed something obvious. Cheers, Dave.

Hopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hopefully nice addition to my new collection
    P
    Many

I like it

I like it too
    -TJ-

Thats great news guys as has been painful trying to get a decent one of these. My wee collection is starting to grow!
    Cheers, dave.

Super condition! Congrats!!

Geoff

original

Hello,

I hope there is a cure to this collection addiction! I'm expecting divorce papers from mrs shortly.

No sooner had my armband from the states arrived and I noticed another mint one come up with a UK dealer and couldn't resist.

My plan is to junk the fake cuff titles and badges I bought at an auction and use the nice frame they were in to mount the 2 armbands with a Oberbayern cuff title in between. Need to figure out how to mount these woolen items without using double sided tape.

Cheers, Dave.
    Hopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collectionHopefully nice addition to my new collection

?

Another nice piece Dave, looking forward to seeing the new display once it's all together!

Keen to hear which dealers these pieces came from, the high-quality of their items definitely makes them worth a look!

Thanks Gumrum. I only use dealers that are mentioned in high regard on this forum.
    At least there is some chance of getting legit pieces, although as the quys on here have told me even dealers make mistakes.
    I'll PM you dealers I like and ones best to avoid IMHO.
    Cheers, Dave.